"From little pips mighty apples grow!"
We believe it is every child’s right to access an education that is rich in wonder. At Appletree we celebrate and encourage children to follow their interests and we strive to provide exciting, first hand experiences to help grow curiosity and strengthen and deepen understanding.
We recognise that each child is unique and we support all children to make progress from their individual starting points. We are determined that through meaningful, memorable learning experiences we can come together to recognise and grow each individual’s potential for excellence.
Nursery Teacher & Early Years Lead
Miss Jane Tucker
Nursery Teacher & Forest School Teacher
Mrs Emma O'Riley
Grow Your Learning...
Through our curriculum we want pupils to:
* Be independent lifelong learners with ambition to achieve in any chosen direction
* Be themselves
* Respect and celebrate differences
* Be mentally and physically healthy
* Develop a broad and balanced knowledge base
* Read to succeed
* Be thoughtful citizens in their own community and the wider world
- Spr A Medium Term Plan - Birds in Winter & Keeping Warm.pdf
- Spr B Medium Term Plan - The Bear Necessities.pdf