Year 3 Page
Welcome to Year 3
- KS2 children should line up on the playground each morning and will be collected by their class teacher.
- We have ability sets for Numeracy which enables us to provide rich, tailored learning experiences that fully support and challenge all pupils. Your child may have a different teacher for this subject.
- Literacy will be taught in classes by the class teacher.
- Class 7 have PE every Monday (indoor) and Tuesday (outdoor).
- Class 8 have PE every Monday (indoor) and Wednesday (outdoor).
- Please make sure they have their full P.E. kit in school all week.
- In the Summer Term pupils will take part in weekly swimming lessons.
Meet the Team
Class 7 Teacher - Geography and Outdoor Learning Coordinator
Class 8 Teacher - Music Coordinator
Sets and PPA Teacher - Science Coordinator
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.