Year 4 Page
Welcome to Year 4
- As the oldest pupils in school, year 4 children are encouraged to take on further responsibilities including supporting younger pupils during play and lunch times through a playground helper system.
- We have ability sets for Numeracy which enables us to provide rich, tailored learning experiences that fully support and challenge all pupils. Your child may have a different teacher for this subject.
- Literacy will be taught in classes by the class teacher.
- Class 9 have PE every Thursday (indoor) and Monday (outdoor)
- Class 10 have PE every Thursday (indoor) and Monday (outdoor)
- Please make sure they have their full P.E. kit in school all week.
- In addition children will also have weekly swimming lessons in the Autumn and Spring Terms
Meet the Team
Class 9 Teacher - KS2 Leader and Maths Coordinator
Class 10 Teacher - Science and STEM Lead
Class 10 Teacher - MFL Coordinator
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.